MariaDB 10.2.32 Release Notes
Release date: 12 May 2020
MariaDB 10.2 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Fixed issue that, from MariaDB 10.2.28, disabled all events created by a server with a different
server_id. Note that the fix does not re-enable affected events. (MDEV-21758)
- HeidiSQL updated to 11.0 (MDEV-22032)
- Mariabackup does not honor ignore_db_dirs from server config (MDEV-19347)
--ftwrl-wait-timeoutnever times out on explicit lock (MDEV-20230)
- ALTER TABLE assertion failure (MDEV-22358)
- FULLTEXT INDEX, Assertion `
!table->fts->in_queue' failed in
- Crash recovery, loop of Read redo log up to LSN (MDEV-21826)
- Crash recovery,
buf_page_get_gen()should apply buffered page initialized redo log during recovery (MDEV-21572)
- Wrong estimate of affected BLOB columns in update of PRIMARY KEY (MDEV-22384)
- Duplicate key value is silently truncated to 64 characters in
- Session tracking returns incorrectly long tracking data (MDEV-22504)
pam_user_map.sofile to binary tarball package (MDEV-21913)
- Misc fixes for Mac build (MENT-606)
- Running out of file descriptors and eventual crash (MDEV-18027)
- mysql_upgrade is made aware of the upstream slave tables to issue warnings when that takes place (MDEV-10047)
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes (MDEV-21564, MDEV-19092, MDEV-21549)
- InnoDB FULLTEXT INDEX fixes (MDEV-21563)
- Corruption for
SET GLOBAL innodb_string variables (MDEV-22393)
- wsrep performance optimization (MDEV-7962)
- Test suite, Add JUnit support to MTR to generate XML test result (MDEV-22176)
- mysqldump parameter,
--ignore-table-data, added (MDEV-22037)
MYSQL_BIN_LOG::xid_count_per_binlogto satisfy UBSAN enabled build (MDEV-20923)
- Unregister of slave threads disconnected before COM_BINLOG_DUMP (Bug#29915479)
- Server can fail while replicating conditional comments (Bug#28388217)
- Galera wsrep library updated to 25.3.29
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.2 for Debian 8 "Jessie"
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Upgrading from 10.2 versions earlier than 10.2.17 is highly recommended
for all Galera users due to bug MDEV-12837 which caused serious stability
issues with earlier versions. See the bug issue page for more information.
When upgrading from MariaDB 10.2.16 or earlier to MariaDB 10.2.17 or higher,
running mysql_upgrade is required due to changes introduced in MDEV-14637.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.