MariaDB 10.3.14 Release Notes
Release date: 2 Apr 2019
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Repositories for CentOS 7, RHEL 7 & 8, Fedora 28 & 29, and SLES 12 & 15 now include a src.rpm file that you can use to build MariaDB. Instructions for doing so are found on the Building MariaDB from a Source RPM page
- InnoDB corruption fixes: MDEV-14126, MDEV-18272, MDEV-18879, MDEV-18972, MDEV-18981
- InnoDB purge performance fixes: MDEV-18878, MDEV-18936
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-13818, MDEV-18775, MDEV-18732, MDEV-18749, MDEV-18637, MDEV-18869
- Galera fixes: MDEV-9519, MDEV-18577, MDEV-17262
- Debug symbols on CentOS 7, RHEL 7, and SLES 12 distributions have been moved
- The Galera library in the repositories has been updated to version 25.3.26
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.3 for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty, Debian has also stopped supporting the ppc64el architecture for Debian 8 Jessie and so this is the last release of MariaDB 10.3 on Jessie for that architecture
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.