MariaDB 10.3.23 Release Notes
Note: This page describes features in the source repository for MariaDB 10.3. There are currently no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the features. If you want to try out any of the new features described here you will need to get and compile the code yourself.
MariaDB 10.3 is the previous stable series of MariaDB, and an evolution of MariaDB 10.2 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Fixed issue that, from MariaDB 10.3.19, disabled all events created by a server with a different
server_id. Note that the fix does not re-enable affected events. (MDEV-21758)
- SHOW PRIVILEGES now correctly lists the
Delete historyprivilege, rather than displaying it as
Delete versioning rows. (MDEV-20382)
- HeidiSQL updated to 11.0 (MDEV-22032)
- ALTER TABLE, Introduce a file format constraint (MDEV-20590)
- ALTER TABLE, FORCE all partition to rebuild if any one of the partition does rebuild (MDEV-21832)
- ALTER TABLE, InnoDB aborts while adding instant column for discarded tablespace (MDEV-22446)
- Optimizer, Wrong query results with
- SHOW GRANTS does not quote role names properly (MDEV-20076)
- Paritioning INSERT chooses wrong partition for RANGE partitioning by DECIMAL column (MDEV-21195)
- Mariabackup does not honor ignore_db_dirs from server config (MDEV-19347)
--ftwrl-wait-timeoutnever times out on explicit lock (MDEV-20230)
- ALTER TABLE assertion failure (MDEV-22358)
- FULLTEXT INDEX, Assertion `
!table->fts->in_queue' failed in
- Crash recovery, loop of Read redo log up to LSN (MDEV-21826)
- Crash recovery,
buf_page_get_gen()should apply buffered page initialized redo log during recovery (MDEV-21572)
- Wrong estimate of affected BLOB columns in update of PRIMARY KEY (MDEV-22384)
- Duplicate key value is silently truncated to 64 characters in
- Session tracking returns incorrectly long tracking data (MDEV-22504)
pam_user_map.sofile to binary tarball package (MDEV-21913)
- Misc fixes for Mac build (MENT-606)
- Running out of file descriptors and eventual crash (MDEV-18027)
- mysql_upgrade is made aware of the upstream slave tables to issue warnings when that takes place (MDEV-10047)
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes (MDEV-21564, MDEV-19092, MDEV-21549)
- InnoDB FULLTEXT INDEX fixes (MDEV-21563)
- Corruption for
SET GLOBAL innodb_string variables (MDEV-22393)
- wsrep performance optimization (MDEV-7962)
- Test suite, Add JUnit support to MTR to generate XML test result (MDEV-22176)
- mysqldump parameter,
--ignore-table-data, added (MDEV-22037)
MYSQL_BIN_LOG::xid_count_per_binlogto satisfy UBSAN enabled build (MDEV-20923)
- Unregister of slave threads disconnected before COM_BINLOG_DUMP (Bug#29915479)
- Server can fail while replicating conditional comments (Bug#28388217)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.