MariaDB 10.3.32 Release Notes
Release date: 8 Nov 2021
MariaDB 10.3 is the previous stable series of MariaDB, and an evolution of MariaDB 10.2 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Fix for
WSREP: invalid state ROLLED_BACK (FATAL)(MDEV-25114)
ALTER TABLE…IMPORT TABLESPACEfixes (MDEV-20931, MDEV-26131)
innodb_undo_log_truncatefixes (MDEV-26450, MDEV-26672, MDEV-26864)
- Memory hogging on slave by ROW event applier is eliminated (MDEV-26712)
mysql --binary-modenow properly handles
in data (MDEV-25444)
- Missed statement rollback in case transaction drops or create temporary table is corrected (MDEV-26833)
Packaging & Misc
- Session tracking flag in OK_PACKET (MDEV-26868)
- Some views force server (and mysqldump) to generate invalid SQL for their definitions (MDEV-26299)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.