MariaDB 10.3.35 Release Notes
Release date: 20 May 2022
MariaDB 10.3 is the previous stable series of MariaDB, and an evolution of MariaDB 10.2 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Binlogs disappear after rsync IST (MDEV-28583)
- master crash is eliminated in compressed semisync replication protocol with packet counting amendment (MDEV-25580)
- OPTIMIZE on a sequence does not cause counterfactual ER_BINLOG_UNSAFE_STATEMENT anymore (MDEV-24617)
- Automatically generated Gtid_log_list_event is made to recognize within replication event group as a formal member (MDEV-28550)
- Replication unsafe INSERT .. ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE using two or more unique key values at a time with MIXED format binlogging is corrected (MDEV-28310)
- Replication unsafe INSERT .. ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE stops issuing unnecessary "Unsafe statement" with MIXED binlog format (MDEV-21810)
- Incomplete replication event groups are detected to error out by the slave IO thread (MDEV-27697)
- mysqlbinlog --stop-never --raw now flushes the result file to disk after each processed event so the file can be listed with the actual bytes (MDEV-14608)
- Incorrect binlogs after Galera SST using rsync and mariabackup (MDEV-27524)
- mariabackup does not detect multi-source replication slave (MDEV-21037)
- Useless warning "InnoDB: Allocated tablespace ID <id> for <tablename>, old maximum was 0" during backup stage (MDEV-27343)
- mariabackup prepare fails for incrementals if a new schema is created after full backup is taken (MDEV-28446)
- ANALYZE FORMAT=JSON fields are incorrect for UNION ALL queries (MDEV-27699)
- Subquery in an UPDATE query uses full scan instead of range (MDEV-22377)
- Assertion `item1->type() == Item::FIELD_ITEM ... (MDEV-19398)
- Server crashes in Expression_cache_tracker::fetch_current_stats (MDEV-28268)
- MariaDB server crash at Item_subselect::init_expr_cache_tracker (MDEV-26164, MDEV-26047)
- Crash with union of my_decimal type in ORDER BY clause (MDEV-25994)
- SIGSEGV in st_join_table::cleanup (MDEV-24560)
- Assertion `!eliminated' failed in Item_subselect::exec (MDEV-28437)
- For RHEL/CentOS 7, non x86_64 architectures are no longer supported upstream and so our support will also be dropped with this release
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.3 for Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.