MariaDB 10.5.13 Release Notes
Release date: 8 Nov 2021
MariaDB 10.5 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.4 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Fix for
WSREP: invalid state ROLLED_BACK (FATAL)(MDEV-25114)
ALTER TABLE…IMPORT TABLESPACEfixes (MDEV-18543, MDEV-20931, MDEV-26131, MDEV-26621)
innodb_undo_log_truncatefixes (MDEV-26445, MDEV-26450, MDEV-26672, MDEV-26864)
- Page I/O performance fixes (MDEV-25215, MDEV-26547, MDEV-26626, MDEV-26819)
- Replication timeouts with
- Memory hogging on slave by ROW event applier is eliminated (MDEV-26712)
mysql --binary-modenow properly handles
in data (MDEV-25444)
- Fixes race condition between
SHOW BINARY LOGSand
- Missed statement rollback in case transaction drops or create temporary table is corrected (MDEV-26833)
QUERY_DDLserver_audit_events setting now logs
CREATE/DROP [PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / USER]statements. See MariaDB Audit Plugin - Log Settings. (MDEV-23457)
Packaging & Misc
- Session tracking flag in OK_PACKET (MDEV-26868)
- Some views force server (and mysqldump) to generate invalid SQL for their definitions (MDEV-26299)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.