MariaDB 10.5.6 Changelog
The most recent release of MariaDB 10.5 is:
MariaDB 10.5.19 Stable (GA) Download Now
Alternate download from mariadb.org
Download 10.5.6 Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.5
Release date: 7 Oct 2020
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Includes all fixes from MariaDB 10.4.15
- Merge Revision #5b8ab1934a 2020-10-05 18:31:57 +0200 - Merge branch '10.4' into 10.5
- Merge Revision #a6e451dc72 2020-10-05 18:18:05 +0200 - Merge branch '10.3' into 10.4
- Merge Revision #a707c7f0dd 2020-10-05 18:05:38 +0200 - Merge branch '10.2' into 10.3
- Merge Revision #a464917766 2020-10-05 17:53:10 +0200 - Merge branch '10.1' into 10.2
- Revision #418850b2df
2020-10-04 21:24:17 +0200
- MDEV-23884 donor uses invalid SST methods
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.