MariaDB 10.6.10 Release Notes
Release date: 19 Sep 2022
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Assertion mysql_mutex_assert_owner(&log_sys.flush_order_mutex) failed in mtr_t::commit() (MDEV-29383)
- Frequent "Data structure corruption" in InnoDB after OOM (MDEV-29374)
- Recovery or backup of instant ALTER TABLE is incorrect (MDEV-29438)
- InnoDB Temporary Tablespace (ibtmp1) is continuously growing (MDEV-28240)
- Full text index corruption if shutdown before changes are fully flushed (MDEV-29342)
- JSON_VALUE() does not parse NULL properties properly (MDEV-27151)
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.