MariaDB 10.6.3 Release Notes
Release date: 6 Jul 2021
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Maximum value of innodb_lock_wait_timeout is now 100000000, which means infinite timeout (MDEV-26067)
- Write performance improvements: MDEV-25954, MDEV-25948, MDEV-25113, MDEV-26004, MDEV-25801
- Atomic DDL rewrite (MDEV-25506)
- Thinly provisioned SSD support for page_compressed tables (MDEV-26029)
- Fix binlog background thread hang at shutdown (MDEV-26031)
- The views INFORMATION_SCHEMA.KEYWORDS and INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SQL_FUNCTIONS have been added to the information schema (MDEV-25129)
`thd->locked_tables_mode == LTM_NONE'failed in
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.