MariaDB 10.8.4 Release Notes
Note: This page describes features in the source repository for MariaDB 10.8. There are currently no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the features. If you want to try out any of the new features described here you will need to get and compile the code yourself.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- spider_init_sql_alloc_size and spider_buffer_size have been deprecated (MDEV-27926, MDEV-28560)
- Spider's high-availability feature has been deprecated (MDEV-28479)
- JSON_TABLE: extract document fragment into JSON column (MDEV-25875)
- New mariadb client option,
-enable-cleartext-plugin. Option does not do anything, and is for MySQL-compatibility purposes only.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.