MariaDB 10.9.3 Release Notes
The most recent release of MariaDB 10.9 is:
MariaDB 10.9.5 Stable (GA) Download Now
Alternate download from mariadb.org
Download 10.9.3 Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.9
Release date: 19 Sep 2022
MariaDB 10.9 is the current short-term maintenance stable series of MariaDB, maintained until August 2023. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.8 with several entirely new features.
MariaDB 10.9.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.9 see the What is MariaDB 10.9? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Assertion mysql_mutex_assert_owner(&log_sys.flush_order_mutex) failed in mtr_t::commit() (MDEV-29383)
- Frequent "Data structure corruption" in InnoDB after OOM (MDEV-29374)
- Recovery or backup of instant ALTER TABLE is incorrect (MDEV-29438)
- InnoDB Temporary Tablespace (ibtmp1) is continuously growing (MDEV-28240)
- Full text index corruption if shutdown before changes are fully flushed (MDEV-29342)
- JSON_VALUE() does not parse NULL properties properly (MDEV-27151)
- InnoDB hangs on multiple concurrent requests of a cold ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED page (MDEV-27983)
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.9.3, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB 10.9.3, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.