MariaDB 5.5.60 Release Notes
Release date: 23 Apr 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release.
In most respects MariaDB will work exactly as MySQL: all commands, interfaces, libraries and APIs that exist in MySQL also exist in MariaDB.
Updates & Bug Fixes
MariaDB 5.5.60 is a maintenance release. It includes bugfixes and updates, including from MySQL 5.5.60.
- XtraDB updated to 5.5.59-38.11
- The embedded server library now supports SSL when connecting to remote servers.
- MDEV-7049 MySQL#74585 - InnoDB: Failing assertion: *mbmaxlen < 5
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 5.5 for Debian 7 Wheezy
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A full list of all changes is in the changelog.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.