MariaDB 5.5.65 Release Notes
Release date: 31 Jul 2019
This is a Stable (GA) release.
In most respects MariaDB will work exactly as MySQL: all commands, interfaces, libraries and APIs that exist in MySQL also exist in MariaDB.
Updates & Bug Fixes
MariaDB 5.5.65 is a maintenance release.
- MDEV-19922: HeidiSQL updated to 10.2
- Revert a change related to
auto_increment_increment(Oracle Bug#14049391, regression reported as Oracle Bug#15851528)
- Replace MDEV-8827 with a backport from MySQL 5.6
- MDEV-19491: update query stopped working after mariadb upgrade
- MDEV-20110: don't try to load client plugins with invalid names
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A full list of all changes is in the changelog.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.