MariaDB Connector/C 2.2.3 Release notes
Release date: 26 Apr 2016
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- CONC-167: fix crash when fetching MYSQL_TYPE_BIT data. MYSQL_TYPE_BIT has no fixed packlength, so net_field_length should be checked instead.
- CONC-169: Memory corruption in mariadb_dyncol_unpack
- CONC-168: String conversion of timestamps is broken: When converting datetime value with microseconds to string (binary protocol) number of decimal places was ignored. Thanks to Patrick Huesmann for providing a fix.
- OpenSSL: remove warnings when using OPENSSL_NO_DEPRECATED versions
- CONC-163: mysql->info returns garbage if no row was updated.
- CONC-161: Increase user name length to 128
- CONC-160: field metadata doesn't show NUM_FLAG for NEWDECIMAL columns
- CONC-156: Connector/C build fails on FreeBSD due to not including necessary header. Thanks to Andie H. Hwang for providing this patch!
- CONC-155: return trailing zero when fetching from binary columns into string
- CONC-154: set stmt->state to MYSQL_STMT_FETCH_DONE if result set is empty (nothing to fetch) or madb_stmt_reset was called
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.