MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.21 Release Notes
Release date: 22 May 2023
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Updated bundled zlib library (version 1.2.13)
- CONC-619: Fixed NULL pointer dereference in unpack_fields().
- CONC-632: Clear server status and remove pending result sets in mysql_reset_connection().
- CONC-633: If prepare step failed in mariadb_stmt_execute_direct now both mysql_stmt_error and mysql_error return the error message from prepare step instead of error message of execute.
- CONC-635: Disable TLS for named pipe and shared memory connections.
- CONC-637: Fixed build if GSSAPI plugin is disabled
- CONC-638: Fixed memory leak in ps_bugs unittest
- CONC-642: Set CR_OUT_OF_MEMORY error in mysql_use_result() api function if allocation of memory failed
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.