MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.23 Release Notes
Release date: 29 Nov 2023
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-666: Fix memory allocation issue with prepared statement reexecution.
- CONC-668: Win32 build fix
- CONC-669: Cache bcrypt algorithm providers (Windows)
- CONC-670: Initialize time struct in pvio_socket_set_timeout
- CONC-672: Avoid false positive gcc warning
- MDEV-19511 Remove WORDS_BIGENDIAN
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.