MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.10 Release Notes
Release date: 17 September 2020
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-500: Fixed error when loading intermediate chained certificates
- MDEV-18818: Fixed wrong zlib in mariadb_config when building inside server package
- CONC-498: MYSQL_UNIX_ADDR and MYSQL_PORT are now defined
- Added new build option WIITH_ICONV=ON/OFF. When set to OFF (default) API function mariadb_convert_string will always return -1 and sets errorcode to ENOTSUP.
- mariadb_config now tries to determine the path of execution or uses MARIADB_CONFIG environment variable before falling back and using CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX for location of libraries and include files
- added --variables option for mariadb_config. Supported values are pkgincludedir, pkglibdir and pkgplugindir.
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.