MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.11 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.3.4
Download Release Notes Changelog About MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 4 Nov 2020
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-508: Added support for passwords > 255 characters
- CONC-501: Added support for TLS v1.3 cipher suites (OpenSSL only)
- MDEV-21612: Removed unused command COM_MULTI
- If character set "auto" was specified on Windows, and GetConsoleCP returns a positive number, Ansi code page identifier (GetACP) will be used
- Updated bundled zlib (now version 1.2.11)
- CONC-513: MSAN use-of-uninitialized-value in strstr()
- CONC-512: truncation check for float values fails on i386 due to Intel FPU optimization bug in gcc
- CONC-510: Fix crash when loading plugins in mysql_server_init()
- CONC-507: Fixed race condition in ma_net_init (Kudos to Alexander Sapin)
- MDEV-23564: CMake failed on MacOSX due to deprecated GSS API methods
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.