MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.13 Release notes
Release date: 11 May 2021
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-537: Only read from MYSQL_HOME if MARIADB_HOME was not set
- CONC-548: Symbol conflict with libsodium
- CONC-490: Handshake error when CLIENT_CONNECT_WITH_DB flag was set without specifying database
- CONC-543: Hash functions conflict with GnuTLS
- CONC-539: Added cipher suites ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256 (0xC027) and ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384 (0xC028) to the cipher map which maps cipher suite names to the corresponding algorithm ids (Windows Schannel)
- CONC-535: Disabled checksum ignored in events (replication/binlog API)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.