MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.2 Changelog
The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.8
Release date: 19 Jun 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #c098613
2019-06-14 13:48:31 +0200
- Moved rpl_api test to manual tests, since there is an endless loop for now without timeout.
- Revision #b4a95c3
2019-06-14 13:36:27 +0200
- Merge commit Revision #5dd2ba5d0b35951ea1d5905c6482eb3debff09b8 into 3.1
- Revision #5dd2ba5
2019-06-14 13:33:34 +0200
- Fix for CONC-383: client plugins can't be loaded due to missing prefix
- Revision #8983406
2019-06-14 13:36:07 +0200
- Merge commit Revision #d4a0a384459e3a6645ad4df46db18a5d2dd4c780 into 3.1
- Revision #d4a0a38
2019-06-14 08:47:21 +0200
- Better test of warnings during prepare.
- Revision #78e857e
2019-06-03 11:03:57 +0200
- Removed unused call to QueryContextAttributes with connection info.
- Revision #d95dec8
2019-06-08 09:05:04 +0200
- Move NORMAL priority at the end of priority string, otherwise possible version specifications will not work.
- Revision #cd90aa4
2019-06-06 15:39:47 -0400
- bump the VERSION