MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.5 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog About MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 11 Nov 2019
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- MDEV-20469: Plugin dialog could not be loaded (wrong path)
- ODBC-440: Fixed typo in sha256_password cmake configuration
- CONC-418: For unknown/not handled schannel error codes FormatMessage function will be used instead of returning "Unknown error" message.
- CONC-417, MDEV-13492: At irregular intervals older windows versions (prior Windows 10) fail to establish a secure (TLS) connection and return errors SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN, SEC_E_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL or SEC_E_MESSAGE_ALTERED. This is a bug in windows schannel library and was only fixed in recent versions, also OpenSSL provided a workaround (see https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/1350). Since we are unable to fix this, in case of an error during TLS handshake the errorcode Connector/C will try to reconnect up to three times if the error code was SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN, SEC_E_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL or SEC_E_MESSAGE_ALTERED.
- Included in MariaDB 10.4.10, MariaDB 10.3.20, and MariaDB 10.2.29
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.