MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.8 Release Notes
Release date: 14 May 2020
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- Included in MariaDB 10.5.3, MariaDB 10.4.13, MariaDB 10.3.23, and MariaDB 10.2.32
- In this version we've moved to providing binaries for several different Linux distributions instead of just a pair of "generic" Linux binaries (a 32-bit and a 64-bit). If you want to continue using the generic binaries, they are still present and listed as "Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit" and "Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit" on the downloads page
- CONC-304: Rename the static library to
libmariadbfiles in a consistent manner
- CONC-441: Default user name for C/C is wrong if login user is different from effective user
- CONC-449: Check
$MARIADB_HOME/my.cnfin addition to
mysql_get_timeout_valuecrashes when used improperly
- CONC-464: Fix static build for auth_gssapi_client plugin
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.