MariaDB Connector/C 3.2.6 Release Notes
Release date: 15 Feb 2022
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- MDEV-27304: FIx detection of MariaDB Server: If the server was startet with --version option, it might not contain the 5.5.5 prefix
- MDEV-16383: Add mariadb_config --libmysqld-libs option. If server package was built with embedded server and MariaDB Connector/C was built as subproject in server package mariadb_config will display link option for embedded server
- MDEV-27109: create libmariadb.a as symlink to libmariadbclient.a
- Fixed length calculation of MYSQL_TIME values in binary protocol
- Added support for ROWS_EVENT_V2 (binlog api). Special Thanls to Sutou Kouhei for his contribution
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.