MariaDB Connector/C 3.2.7 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog About MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 25 May 2022
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-588: Allocate memory for proxy options
- CONC-587: Handle alerts after tls handshake has completed (OpenSSL)
- CONC-580: Fixed license header
- Fixed sigbus error when calling mysql_real_connect_start (MacOS/Arm5)
- Build fix for Android NDK
- Updated bundled zlib (Version 1.2.12)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.