MariaDB Connector/C 3.3.2 Release Notes
Release date: 22 Aug 2022
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-598: Callback support for status and session_tracking
- CONC-600: Ignore unknown events in replication/binlog API
- CONC-601: Fixed build for MacOS when using bundled zlib library.
- CONC-602: Fixed memory leak in non-blocking API. Kudos to Hyung Hwan who found this issue and provided a fix.
- CONC-603: Fixed error handling in TLS read/write
- CONC-604: Fixed crash when reconnecting via TLS
- CONC-605: Disable sigpipe errors for GnuTLS
- CONC-606: Replaced server error code constants in communication (ma_net)
- CONC-607: Infinite loop in pvio_socket_internal_connect(). Kudos to Hugo Wen who found this issue and provided a fix.
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.