MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.2 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/J is:
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 23 Nov 2015
MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For a description of the MariaDB Connector/J see the About the MariaDB Connector/J page.
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
This version is a bugfix release
Notable changes and additions
- CONJ-221: preparedStatement : Error when using statement setObject(int, object, sqlType) with object with Long type and sql type Types.BIGINT
- CONJ-219: Correcting Datasource parameter handling.
- CONJ-222: INSERT ... SELECT are now not rewritten when option rewriteBatchedStatements is set.
- CONJ-223: MetaData.getParameterCount() on prepareStatement now return correct result.
- CONJ-220: prepareStatement : setCharacterStream and setBlob possible IndexOutOfBoundsException depending on stream length.
- Code cleaned to avoid connection leak
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.