MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.5 Release Notes
Release date: 09 Feb 2016
MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.5 is a Stable (GA) release.
For a description of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
This version is a bugfix release
Notable changes and additions
- CONJ-243 : correction getString on tinyInt false value
- failover : Assure connection when a failover append during connection initialization :
- CONJ-245: Check connection status before executing query
- Connection.prepareStatement() taking column indexes or names return generated keys
- CONJ-246: permit aurora single node cluster.
To permit development/integration on a single-node cluster, only one host can be defined with aurora configuration :
Driver will try to reconnect automatically after a failover.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.