MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.7 Changelog
Release date: 23 Mar 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- CONJ-259 : Server prepare statement failover use the associated connection Revision #dfe8a7d
- Performance improvement : using directly the query.getByte("UTF-8") array to avoid recreating a new array, rewriteStatement improvement (parsing query to verify that the query can be rewritten + performance) CONJ-262, Local file upload correction when using useCompression option.
- CONJ-264 : SQLException when calling PreparedStatement.executeBatch() without calling addBatch(). Revision #6634fa5
- CONJ-263 : Error in stored procedure or SQL statement with allowMultiQueries does not raise Exception when there is a result returned prior to erroneous statement.Revision #c02b379
- CONJ-267 : getString on '0000-00-00' date was returning npe. Revision #d384a62
- PrepareStatement setObject(int parameterIndex, Object x, int targetSqlType, int scaleOrLength) now doesn't lose decimal when using Float or Double object, Revision #d5a4ecd, Revision #a3c030d
- ServerPrepareStatement avoid the fallback to Client PrepareStatement when there is a socket exception. Revision #f2a4571