MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.7 Release Notes
Release date: 23 Mar 2016
MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.7 is a Stable (GA) release.
For a description of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
This version is a bugfix / performance improvement release.
Notable changes and additions
- CONJ-259 : Server prepare statement failover uses the associated connection
- Performance improvements :
- using directly the query.getByte("UTF-8") array to avoid recreating a new array
- rewriteStatement improvement (parsing query to verfy that query can be rewritten + performance) CONJ-262
- Local file upload correction when using useCompression option
- CONJ-267 : getString on '0000-00-00' date was returning npe.
- PrepareStatement setObject(int parameterIndex, Object x, int targetSqlType, int scaleOrLength) now doesn't lose decimal when using Float or Double object
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.