MariaDB Connector/J 1.4.1 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Apr 2016
An issue was reported as a "Blocker" in this version.
Please use the corrected version 1.4.3.
Issue resolution in MariaDB is visible through the corresponding ticket in MariaDB’s tracking system (JIRA): https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/CONJ-284
For a description of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bugfix release.
- CONJ-274 correction to permit connections to MySQL 5.1 server
- CONJ-273 correction when using prepareStatement without parameters and option rewriteBatchedStatements to true
- CONJ-270 permit 65535 parameters to server preparedStatement
- CONJ-268 update license header
- when the option rewriteBatchedStatements is set to true, correction of packet separation when query size > max_allow_packet
- performance improvement for select result
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.