MariaDB Connector/J 1.4.3 Release Notes
Release date: 26 Apr 2016
MariaDB Connector/J 1.4.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For a description of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bugfix release.
- [CONJ-284] Cannot read autoincremented IDs bigger than Short.MAX_VALUE
- [CONJ-283] Parsing correction on MariaDbClientPreparedStatement - syntax error on insert values
- [CONJ-282] Handling YEARs with binary prepareStatement
- [CONJ-281] Connector/J is incompatible with Google App Engine correction
- [CONJ-278] Improve prepared statement on failover
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.