MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.4 Changelog
Release date: 13 Oct 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #51e2d27 : [CONJ-363] Connection.getClientInfo implementation correction to follow JDBC rules
- Revision #0271155 : Merge branch 'develop' of https://github.com/MariaDB/mariadb-connector-j into develop
- Revision #519efa9 : [misc] updating changelog
- Revision #dfdfa81 : [CONJ-361] PrepareStatement setString() with empty string correction.
- Revision #11f8caa : [CONJ-360] factory implementation to avoid JNA class loading for every connection
- Revision #77834cc : [CONJ-360] replacing ManagementFactory.getRuntimeMXBean() to identify PID to avoid connection hang depending on environment Session connection attributes "_thread" now use current java thread value, replacing server connection id.
- Revision #30fe8fa : [CONJ-359] add VIRTUAL GENERATED', 'STORED GENERATED' possible values in column information for mysql compatibility
- Revision #23dfff9 : [CONJ-359] test compatibility for mysql 5.7 that cannot have virtual column referring to auto_increment column
- Revision #e609b09 : [CONJ-359] test correction : metadata text octet size depend on charset
- Revision #df148b4 : [CONJ-359] Metadata getColumns(...) resultSet doesnt have "IS_GENERATEDCOLUMN" info
- Revision #faa9628 : [misc] documentation correction
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.