MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.6 Release Notes
Release date: 22 Dec 2016
MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.6 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bug-fix release.
- CONJ-399 : resultSet getLong() for BIGINT column fails if value is Long.MIN_VALUE in Text protocol
- CONJ-395 : Aurora does not randomise selection of read replicas
- CONJ-392 : Aurora cluster endpoint detection timezone issue
- CONJ-394 : mysql_native_password plugin authentication fail when default-auth set
- CONJ-388 : handle timestamp '0000-00-00 00:00:00' getString()
- CONJ-391 : Use SELECT in place of SHOW command on connection
- CONJ-396 : revised implementation for handling multiple resultSet correctly for a unique command (was failing if more than 2)
- CONJ-380 : continous integration now test against maxscale
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.