MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.7 Changelog
Release date: 13 Jan 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #f5dc9ea - bump 1.5.7 version
- Revision #6ab687a - Merge branch 'hotfix/CONJ-407'
- Revision #e001e67 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/hotfix/CONJ-407' into hotfix/CONJ-407
- Revision #0b6bf28 - [CONJ-403] possible NPE on resultset.close() correction
- Revision #ad78c0d - [CONJ-405] Clear Calendar instance before using it - part 2 +add tests
- Revision #157b090 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/pr/94' into hotfix/CONJ-407
- Revision #1e72d73 - [CONJ-407] handling failover when packet > max_allowed_packet reset the connection state.
- Revision #b5e211e - [CONJ-405] Clear Calendar instance before using it
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.