MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.9 Release Notes
Release date: 20 Mar 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.9 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bug-fix release.
- CONJ-423 : Permit having the MySQL driver and MariaDB driver in the same classpath
- CONJ-431 : multi-values queries return only one generated key
- CONJ-437 : ResultSet.getString on field with ZEROFILL doesn't have the '0' leading char when using binary protocol
- CONJ-435 : avoid "All pipe instances are busy" exception on multiple connections to the same named pipe
- CONJ-446 : ResultSet first() throws an exception for scroll type if
TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY, only when streaming
- CONJ-440 : handle very big blob (1Gb)
- CONJ-434 : 1.5.8 regression : ResultSet returns duplicate entries when using fetchsize
- CONJ-429 : ResultSet.getDouble/getFloat may throw a
- CONJ-438 : using option
rewriteBatchedStatementspermits rewrite when a query has a column/table that contains the 'select' keyword
CONJ-212 : Implement password encoding charset option to permit connecting using a password created with a connection that had a different charset
|Indicate password encoding charset. Charset value must be a Java charset.
Example : "UTF-8"
Default: null (= platform's default charset) .
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.