MariaDB Connector/J 1.6.4 Changelog
Release date: 6 Sep 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #4e0b97ef - [misc] add developers information's since needed for sonatype
- Revision #9acdeece - bump 1.6.4 version
- Revision #a5b2f3e8 - [misc] remove unused access of @@sql_mode during connection time
- Revision #abba3989 - [misc] initialize read-ahead scheduler only if needed
- Revision #348d294f - [misc] avoid Unix domain socket multiple close and java code cleaning
- Revision #b8551cee - [misc] improving option "enablePacketDebug"
- Revision #ff8f116f - [misc] correction of possible race condition when multi threading on result set with fetch
- Revision #804871ba - [CONJ-514] ResultSet method wasNull() always return true after a call on a "null-date" field binary protocol handling
- Revision #b3915fd7 - [CONJ-514] ResultSet method wasNull() always return true after a call on a "null-date" field ("0000-00-00 00:00:00" for timestamp, "0000-00-00" for date , ...)
- Revision #9488fafe - [misc] correcting debug output when having offset
- Revision #43da82e8 - [CONJ-517] correcting result-set identification of OK_Packet with 0xFE header when using option useCompression
- Revision #f91a9727 - [misc] remove test that is effective 99% of the time (performance test) for better CI reliability
- Revision #8239945f - [misc] checkstyle correction
- Revision #89c1895f - bump 1.6.4-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #2beeacdb - [CONJ-515] Improve MariaDB driver stability in case JNA errors from @oleg-alexeyev : https://github.com/MariaDB/mariadb-connector-j/pull/110
- Revision #aa65429d - [misc] failover loop correction
- Revision #6d854f47 - [misc] improve error message on setting erroneous parameter
- Revision #ca1cae5a - [misc] delete inaccurate list of developers in pom
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.