MariaDB Connector/J 1.6.4 Release Notes
Release date: 6 Sep 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 1.6.4 is a Stable (GA) release compatible with java 6, 7, 8.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-517] Result-set identification of OK_Packet with 0xFE header when using option useCompression
- [CONJ-514] ResultSet method wasNull() always return true after a call on a "null-date" field binary protocol handling
- [CONJ-515] Improve MariaDB driver stability in case JNA errors
- correct typo in error message when setting wrong parameter
- handling connection error when no database is provided
- correcting possible race condition when using Statement/PrepareStatement in multi-thread with fetch size set
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.