MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7 Changelog
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 08 Nov 2022
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #eadfa639 - [CONJ-1021] correcting windows GSSAPI test
- Revision #16b80b54 - [misc] mysql test correction
- Revision #36892f08 - [misc] test suite stability improvement
- Revision #bc680ceb - [CONJ-1021] add windows GSSAPI test
- Revision #07e18447 - [CONJ-1021] GSSAPI authentication might result in connection reset
- Revision #60955838 - [misc] ensure test suite reliability
- Revision #66dcc307 - [misc] skip test with `FLUSH PRIVILEGES` with MySQL server 8.0.31 that broke server public key retrieval afterwhile
- Revision #b79ba565 - [CONJ-1019] DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys should return real value for PK_NAME column
- Revision #df715bd5 - [misc] ensure test stability for galera
- Revision #11d9a164 - [CONJ-1016] avoid splitting BULK command into multiple commands in case of prepareStatement.setNull() use
- Revision #b6e80e20 - [CONJ-1011] correcting possible NPE when using statement.cancel() that coincide with statement.close() in another thread
- Revision #6cfdd7ed - [misc] update jacoco to 0.8.8 to permit build with java 17
- Revision #639a07e8 - [misc] bump 2.7.7 snapshot version
- Revision #8196fd8c - [misc] corrected redondant check
- Revision #0cb2fd12 - [misc] update test suite to run on current supported server version
- Revision #351546cb - [CONJ-1007] only fix socket descriptor issue for unix socket
- Revision #872e9b1a - [misc] Leaking socket file descriptors when using unix domain sockets when path doesn't exist
- Revision #e6b9e3e3 - [misc] adding MariaDB 10.8 to test suite. Build is now 10.9
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.