MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7 Release Notes
Release date: 08 Nov 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1021 GSSAPI authentication might result in connection reset
- CONJ-1019 DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys should return real value for PK_NAME column
- CONJ-1016 avoid splitting BULK command into multiple commands in case of prepareStatement.setNull() use
- CONJ-1011 correcting possible NPE when using statement.cancel() that coincide with statement.close() in another thread
- CONJ-1007 Socket file descriptors are leaked after connecting with unix socket if DB is not up running
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.