MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 08 Nov 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1021 GSSAPI authentication might result in connection reset
- CONJ-1019 DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys should return real value for PK_NAME column
- CONJ-1016 avoid splitting BULK command into multiple commands in case of prepareStatement.setNull() use
- CONJ-1011 correcting possible NPE when using statement.cancel() that coincide with statement.close() in another thread
- CONJ-1007 Socket file descriptors are leaked after connecting with unix socket if DB is not up running
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.7, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.