MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.8 Changelog
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #16d49d75 - bump 2.7.8
- Revision #233c17fd - [misc] correct test for mysql 8 sha256
- Revision #e2ad8903 - [misc] test: correcting test to satisfy ES password policy
- Revision #7919bb63 - Merge branch 'raintung_maintenance/2.x' into maintenance/2.x
- Revision #b9d9fa14 - [misc] code style correction
- Revision #dfec90a6 - [CONJ-1039] permit using CallableStatement setQueryTimeout with SET STATEMENT max_statement_time=... FOR <command>
- Revision #6f56a24a - [CONJ-1023] Connector/J doesn't set SSL cap bit in Handshake Response Packet
- Revision #219757dc - Repair the bug for ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
- Revision #93240f5e - bump 2.7.8-SNAPSHOT
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.