MariaDB Connector/J 2.1.1 Changelog
Release date: 6 Sep 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #a2687da9 - [misc] add developers information's since needed for sonatype
- Revision #e01335be - [misc] update readme for version 2.1.1 release
- Revision #933e022d - bump 2.1.1 version
- Revision #9cf39061 - [misc] remove unused access of @@sql_mode during connection time
- Revision #bc0eb9e3 - [misc] avoid Unix domain socket multiple close
- Revision #861657c2 - [misc] checkstyle correction
- Revision #c108a054 - [misc] improving option "enablePacketDebug"
- Revision #6ccaef96 - [misc] standardization of logger implementation using parameters
- Revision #4619f99d - [misc] add testing with MariaDB 10.3.x
- Revision #159cc9bd - [misc] checkstyle correction
- Revision #f0bd9337 - [misc] correction of possible race condition when multi-threading on result-set with fetch size set
- Revision #abd80af6 - [CONJ-519] checkstyle correction
- Revision #60cf61d0 - [CONJ-519] Updatable result-set possible NPE when same field is repeated.
- Revision #4fbc42b6 - [CONJ-514] ResultSet method wasNull() always return true after a call on a "null-date" field binary protocol handling
- Revision #0932c58e - [CONJ-514] ResultSet method wasNull() always return true after a call on a "null-date" field ("0000-00-00 00:00:00" for timestamp, "0000-00-00" for date , ...)
- Revision #6aa4782a - [misc] correcting debug output when having offset
- Revision #83fdfc03 - [CONJ-517] report test for Result-set identification of OK_Packet with 0xFE header when using option useCompression
- Revision #d9fb5f07 - [misc] remove test that is effective 99% of the time (performance test) for better CI reliability
- Revision #41a29d66 - [misc] remove test that is effective 99% of the time (performance test) for better CI reliability
- Revision #a19f9403 - [CONJ-516] Permit using updatable result-set when fetching
- Revision #4e723df2 - [misc] add XA transaction test
- Revision #c3ab5e50 - [misc] add pipeline reading threads only if needed
- Revision #456e1cde - [misc] disable test with fractional time when using MySQL 5.5.x server
- Revision #ff91ae0b - [misc] java code cleaning
- Revision #fa18f052 - Catch Throwable instead of Exception to cover cases like UnsatisfiedLinkError thrown from JNA
- Revision #8fb92e3c - [CONJ-511] adding javadoc
- Revision #cabb9174 - [CONJ-511] Add trace logs on SSL hostname verification
- Revision #d4ae2a24 - [CONJ-511] Add legacy SSL certificate Hostname verification with CN even when SAN are set Improve error message
- Revision #533626df - [misc] correct network timeout
- Revision #e8db130f - [misc] checkstyle correction
- Revision #562aeb25 - [misc] handling connection error when no database is provided
- Revision #39885f4d - [misc] set network socket timeout (SO_TIMEOUT) on socket creation, so SSL exchanges use default timeout
- Revision #d9c7bf94 - [misc] tag 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT internally
- Revision #b9098c03 - [misc] tag 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT
- Revision #ed95b47c - [misc] add trace to HostnameVerifier implementation
- Revision #9a68376c - [misc] improve error message on setting erroneous parameter
- Revision #5607a8e4 - [misc] delete inaccurate list of developers in pom
- Revision #95a2c127 - [misc] connection optimization (based on standard case)
- Revision #007a55cd - [misc] correct typo in error message when setting wrong parameter
- Revision #501b9129 - [misc] checkstyle correction
- Revision #45be8ac9 - [misc] using dns mariadb.example.com for SSL tests for hostname verification
- Revision #a3c6b446 - [misc] travis hostname change for hostname verification
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.