MariaDB Connector/J 2.1.2 Changelog
Release date: 26 Sep 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #afb7cbd9 - bump 2.1.2 version
- Revision #277ca8b1 - [misc] travis test with maxscale now use 2.1.8 version
- Revision #f285e8a6 - [misc] improving tests
- Revision #d0a5f48b - [CONJ-528] remove limitation max_allowed_packet size for LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE command
- Revision #ab8e666c - [CONJ-525] merge PR to handle DELETE batching with bulk command
- Revision #755d1627 - CONJ-525 Set exception has happened to false
- Revision #9fb3fe35 - [misc] change appveyor to avoid oom during tests
- Revision #528786bd - [misc] bump 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #5a6312e9 - [CONJ-527] resultset.last() return wrong value if resultset has only one result
- Revision #f9494701 - [misc] make the tests more robust, to avoid false positives
- Revision #ef9680b6 - [misc] executeLargeBatch() exception correction for rewritten option
- Revision #7104e4aa - [misc] bump 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #2fe943c6 - [CONJ-526] better error message getting metadata information when SQL syntax is wrong
- Revision #8d469322 - [misc] improved test stability
- Revision #c502c4a1 - [misc] aurora test correction
- Revision #621c877f - [misc] aurora valid timeout correction
- Revision #2e9a6fd2 - [misc] improving url parser performance
- Revision #a34d1a6b - [misc] test correction to ensuring to reactivate proxy
- Revision #338397bb - CONJ-525 Fix for having extra update count during batch queries, with -3 which is unexpected by external consumers
- Revision #1c195fc9 - [misc] thread name avoiding automatic addition of "MariaDb" prefix
- Revision #e05821d9 - [misc] ensuring Connection.isValid(timeout) always respect timeout value
- Revision #4d3e53a1 - [misc] code cleaning : small constructor simplification
- Revision #8e084370 - [misc] standardization of connection exceptions
- Revision #3d721e25 - [misc] ensuring connection loop without failover options loop though all host if an initial query exception occur
- Revision #1fbfd8a8 - [misc] correction of an exception message
- Revision #de745e40 - [misc] remove getPassword() from connection implementation
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.