MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.2 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/J is:
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 20 Feb 2018
MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.2 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-564] Never ever throw an instance of java.lang.Error
- [CONJ-579] Keywords missing from DatabaseMetaData.getSQLKeywords()
- [CONJ-567] UrlParser.initialUrl gets overwritten
- [CONJ-571] Permit java 9 serialization filtering
- [CONJ-574] forcing using toLowerCase/toUpperCase with Locale.ROOT
- [CONJ-560] Automatic module name for java 9
- [CONJ-578] windows testing using all mariadb server
- [CONJ-570] Add tests for 10.3.3 INVISIBLE column
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.