MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.5 Changelog
Release date: 30 May 2018
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #bb4a0d97 - bump 2.2.5 version
- Revision #5dd325e6 - [test] removing plugins from server test build
- Revision #07fbe296 - [CONJ-614] disabling test for aurora since aurora proxy has new issue
- Revision #880c9c58 - [CONJ-604] handling tx_isolation deprecation for mysql 5.7.20+
- Revision #723f06a3 - [CONJ-595] Correct galera server validation state on Connection.isValid()
- Revision #6f33872a - [CONJ-605] activate ignored test
- Revision #8fc2cf6f - [CONJ-613] ensuring that connection using "replication" Parameters doesn't fail when no slave is available
- Revision #9ef71785 - [misc] avoiding escaping sql String for callable statement unnecessary
- Revision #ab06aaed - [misc] adding test for replication connection when slave is down
- Revision #655b1c37 - [misc] column information parsing performance improvement
- Revision #14a22bf6 - [CONJ-610] correction if reaching max_allowed_packet
- Revision #45c8ed0b - [CONJ-610] Option "allowMasterDownConnection" improvement on connection validation and Exceptions on master down
- Revision #dfe6d097 - [CONJ-604] handle support for mysql 8.0 tx_isolation replacement by transaction_isolation
- Revision #ba2d0053 - [CONJ-609] Using getDate with some function result can return wrong result using binary protocol - correction
- Revision #01170ca6 - [misc] better exceptions error : - when PIPE connection failed - when wrong packet order in result-set test small improvement
- Revision #b0bd3431 - [CONJ-609] Using getDate with some function result can return wrong result using binary protocol
- Revision #904b3e64 - More lenient syntax validation for calling stored procedures
- Revision #a8ad6852 - [misc] travis fix certificate request error on OpenSSL 1.1.0h
- Revision #33430958 - [misc] appveyor upgrade to maven 3.5.3
- Revision #fa602797 - [misc] appveyor upgrade to maven 3.5.3
- Revision #c45a1e48 - bump 2.2.5-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #de8883b0 - [CONJ-602] add server hostname to connection packet for proxy
- Revision #3234fa1e - [misc] appveyor download server file timeout correction
- Revision #2a5d9ddf - [misc] appveyor server version change + 2 tests with timeout disabled due to appveyor very
- Revision #89d3499b - [misc] appveyor server version change + 2 tests with timeout disabled due to appveyor very slow VM that interfere
- Revision #c596cd13 - [misc] checkstyle javadoc correction
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.