MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.5 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/J is:
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.2
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/J Overview
Release date: 30 May 2018
MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.5 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- [CONJ-602] Add server hostname to connection packet for proxy
- [CONJ-604] handle support for mysql 8.0 tx_isolation replacement by transaction_isolation
- [CONJ-595] Create option to configure DONOR/DESYNCED Galera nodes to be unavailable for load-balancing : Usually, Connection.isValid just send an empty packet to the server, and server sends a small response to ensure connectivity. When a new option "useBulkStmts" option is set, the connector will ensure galera server state ("wsrep_local_state" correspond to allowed values (4 = sync mode). see galera state to now more.
- [CONJ-613] Connection using "replication" Parameters fail when no slave is available
- [CONJ-605] Newlines where breaking calling stored procedures
- [CONJ-609] Using getDate with function DATE_ADD() with parameter using string format where return wrong result using the binary protocol
- [CONJ-610] Option "allowMasterDownConnection" improvement on connection validation and Exceptions on master down
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.