MariaDB Connector/J 2.2.6 Changelog
Release date: 19 Jul 2018
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #1e2c912c - Bump 2.2.6 version
- Revision #b626e026 - [CONJ-384] add option "useAffectedRow" test and documentation
- Revision #91be0a9f - [misc] remove test not stable for aurora
- Revision #32fdd7f0 - [misc] change appveyor to last recent MariaDB released version
- Revision #a7e50a9b - [misc] add testing with java oraclejdk-ea allowed to fail, since not fully reliable
- Revision #e0e946e3 - [misc] travis test correction: work even if Travis secure environment variables are not accessible (in Pull request)
- Revision #ff9926c3 - [CONJ-624] MariaDbPoolDataSource possible NPE on configuration getter
- Revision #d4fcfbeb - CONJ-623 / Increase connection logging when Primary node connection fails
- Revision #803825eb - [CONJ-622] The option connectTimeout takes in account DriverManager getLoginTimeout() va
- Revision #78736434 - [CONJ-621] escaping when having curly bracket in table field name (backtick)
- Revision #db8da1f4 - [misc] better unexcepected character when malformed String (wrong surrogate)
- Revision #7db9cbb4 - [misc] testing correction when testSingleHost is false
- Revision #8a4877ed - [CONJ-618] Client prepared statement parsing double slash as comment error
- Revision #b24e66b0 - fixed formatting
- Revision #eac3d315 - Update MariaDbPoolDataSource.java
- Revision #e9e8acc4 - [CONJ-618] Client preparestatement parsing error on escaped ' / " in query (not parameters)
- Revision #f5587acc - [misc] removing one test for aurora
- Revision #80695d9b - [misc] add oracle java 10 and ea to travis
- Revision #caad0f16 - update README java 6-7 to last version 1.7.4
- Revision #bc8fe422 - change README to last version 2.2.5
- Revision #96c722e2 - [misc] documentation format correction
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.