MariaDB Connector/J 2.3.0 Changelog
Release date: 7 Sep 2018
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #84ad1cff - tag 2.3.0
- Revision #49c3e41e - [misc] remove MariaDbDataSource.setURL() method, deprecated since 1.3
- Revision #8afce383 - [CONJ-641] update maven dependencies for java 10 compatibilities
- Revision #359afa1e - [CONJ-643] update maven dependencies for java 10 compatibilities
- Revision #7b0c9321 - [CONJ-643] PreparedStatement::getParameterMetaData always returns VARSTRING as type resulting in downstream libraries interpreting values wrongly
- Revision #a75555f6 - [CONJ-398] Improve deadlock debugging capabilties
- Revision #a3ee75b0 - [CONJ-642] travis correction to permit testing option "rewriteBatchedStatements" - part 2
- Revision #ed79b544 - [CONJ-642] travis correction to permit testing option "rewriteBatchedStatements"
- Revision #141dd932 - [CONJ-642] travis activating testing option "useBulkStmts"
- Revision #e7c0940c - [CONJ-642] correcting test when not rewritable and option option "useBulkStmts" not set
- Revision #89c9e5da - [CONJ-639] enabledSslProtocolSuites now permit TLSv1.2 by default
- Revision #fc92233e - [CONJ-642] disable the option "useBulkStmts" by default
- Revision #0013ee92 - [CONJ-616] correcting possible NPE in case of master down and option "allowMasterDownConnection" is set
- Revision #4c318fdd - [misc] correcting tests for PR not having access to aurora test
- Revision #839902d4 - [CONJ-634] adding javadoc documentation
- Revision #fb81de35 - [CONJ-634] avoid import of non dependency to permit compilation Ahead of time
- Revision #fe6954ff - [CONJ-637] Driver.getPropertyInfo() implementation
- Revision #a4fe8a65 - [CONJ-616] avoiding NPE on connection when using master slave configuration and no host found
- Revision #fabfb3c8 - [misc] correcting appveyor maven installation to 3.5.4
- Revision #c16cfc33 - [misc] correcting appveyor maven installation to 3.5.4
- Revision #0fe442e3 - [CONJ-636] correcting possible NPE thrown in place of exception
- Revision #4b0f7bbb - [misc] updating appveyor maven to new version 3.5.4
- Revision #25e1f5d3 - [misc] updating appveyor maven to new version 3.5.4
- Revision #d92ae73c - [CONJ-628] small optimization to read metadata faster
- Revision #d4fcfbeb - CONJ-623 / Increase connection logging when Primary node connection fails
- Revision #b24e66b0 - fixed formatting
- Revision #eac3d315 - Update MariaDbPoolDataSource.java
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.