MariaDB Connector/J 2.4.2 Changelog
Release date: 17 Jun 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #c9a86cf7 - bump 2.4.2
- Revision #fc4a288a - [CONJ-706] revert correction that has to be done in 2.5.0, not in 2.4.x
- Revision #b8721c9b - [CONJ-714] regression connection on galera in detached state
- Revision #8b42ad0d - [CONJ-708] 'failover' HA option name is misleading, correction to loadbalance Adding failover alias for compatibility
- Revision #71d84eaa - [misc] correcting aurora tests
- Revision #72dbca95 - [misc] revert allowLocalInfile default change - testing change: password testing more complex for server with password complexity - localsocket test correction
- Revision #cd98b413 - [misc] revert allowLocalInfile default change
- Revision #4db628c4 - [CONJ-703] osgi optional package correction
- Revision #eb4326cd - [misc] tagging 2.4.2
- Revision #f3869d82 - [misc] removing unnecessary tar created when pushlishing artifact
- Revision #6e60e687 - [misc] correcting test since default timeout can be set to 30s
- Revision #9035adcd - [CONJ-712] test-cases addition
- Revision #cb3eae0e - [CONJ-712] on rewritten batch (RewriteBatchedStatements), handle single query and in case of no change, return array of 0 change.
- Revision #6be24455 - Update CmdInformationBatch.java
- Revision #f9f7a22b - Update CmdInformationBatch.java
- Revision #aa1ade75 - Update CmdInformationBatch.java
- Revision #53ef73d4 - Update CmdInformationBatch.java
- Revision #19a5a47c - [CONJ-711] Xid format correction when formatId is unsigned
- Revision #e6d43b85 - [CONJ-710] Throw complete stackTrace when having an exception on XA Commands
- Revision #2878feb9 - [misc] correcting failover testing on kill
- Revision #cabf6928 - [CONJ-700] autoReconnect testing with maxscale correction
- Revision #5f646978 - [CONJ-707] failover might throw an unexpected exception with using "failover"/"sequential" configuration on socket error
- Revision #4828841e - [CONJ-700] autoReconnect option correction when no failover correcting maxAllowedPacket reconnection if error was prevented
- Revision #c0532acd - [CONJ-700] autoReconnect option correction when no failover
- Revision #913a912b - [CONJ-706] getGeneratedKey implementation correction for multiple result for one query
- Revision #857debfb - [misc] fixed org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbConnection.includeThreadsTraces to use a right option includeThreadDumpInDeadlockExceptions (instead of includeInnodbStatusInDeadlockExceptions)
- Revision #2f29c818 - [misc] correcting batch tests (runLongTest)
- Revision #e02ac06c - Bug 421129: [MariaDB Connector J] Should clear AbstractQueryProtocol::localInfileInputStream field after set MariaDbStatement.setLocalInfileInputStream if throw exception
- Revision #e89de36b - bug425232 [MariaDB Connector J] runLongTest system property does not work
- Revision #44d76c57 - [misc] correcting appveyor configuration script (link to archive)
- Revision #0b8eb5cc - [misc] changing appveyor testing to use archive repo, to ensure that server binary is available
- Revision #47f6285d - bug 405078 remove checking innodb_log_file_size condition when decide checkMaxAllowedPacketMore
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.