MariaDB Connector/J 2.5.1 Changelog
Release date: 16 Oct 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #cae12e79 - bump 2.5.1 version
- Revision #21d94935 - [misc] batch test correction
- Revision #aa352d56 - [CONJ-738] PAM authentication multiple exchanges using connection string information
- Revision #cd680e89 - [misc] batch testing correction
- Revision #e1b9d5a9 - [CONJ-737] sha256User testing correction
- Revision #3d4586a2 - [CONJ-737] Error packet caching_sha2_password not handled when not having password
- Revision #b92a483c - [CONJ-736] OSGI compliance
- Revision #e242f8c3 - Merge branch 'develop' into pull/133
- Revision #a5486a5e - [misc] simplify attribute test
- Revision #7f9efa1b - skip for mysql 5.5 and mariadb <10.0
- Revision #25a83e7b - test why version filter doesnot work
- Revision #0cd9720f - skip for mysql5.5
- Revision #255566de - attribute _server_host test
- Revision #a33c3304 - Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #4ee1c442 - Update readme to latest version
- Revision #66cb42af - [misc] Statement enquoteLiteral proper escape
- Revision #2c8e06ac - [CONJ-735] Multi insert should return multi generated keys
- Revision #1d831664 - Comments from review
- Revision #3dd5178a - Support the Data Service Specification for JDBC™ Technology
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.