MariaDB Connector/J 2.5.2 Changelog
Release date: 22 Nov 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #1eab311b - bump 2.5.2 version
- Revision #1cdeac52 - [misc] uniform code style format
- Revision #f7c59bc6 - CONJ-745] pool reset removal for mysql server since incompatibility
- Revision #1d929580 - [misc] ensure metadata column name fastpath value
- Revision #30e52a12 - [misc] metadata column name fastpath correction
- Revision #564dfc4f - Merge branch 'master' into develop
- Revision #f6d27fa8 - [CONJ-745] use pool reset only for corrected COM_RESET_CONNECTION
- Revision #87946bb9 - [CONJ-743] Signed byte value wrong serialization for text protocol
- Revision #4e0705bb - [CONJ-742] ensure plugin using Driver classloader
- Revision #ed382fa6 - [misc] update to 2.5.2-SNAPSHOT version
- Revision #93167ab9 - [misc] update README to latest version
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.